Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Fly For You

I fly for you.
Up through the skies I soar, weightless as the wind whispering through willow trees that cry trembling green tears. I feel as if there must be a limit, and yet I rise ever upwards, on a delightful draft of soft, warm air that you send as your love to me. I look down below and see your hair rustling like the willows, and it brings me back down again. Your love, rising up towards me, tempts me to soar high within the clouds, but your eyes pull me ever closer to you. Your deep green eyes with their circles of gold, so full of wonder as you watch me spin about in the breeze, draw me into your arms again. Our love is so warm, though, our hearts beating together in an emotional tempo that pulls us ever closer to each other, that when a breath of hot air begins to draw me away I clutch my arms around you and lift you up. Your feet leave the ground with mine and we fly, fly for each other, fly together, fly for love and desire and wonder. I bring you with me on this wondrous path of airways and trees, and this time I do not need to return to the ground to show you my devotion. My love for you lifts you up to the clouds, just as yours carries me beside you.
For always, together, forever, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment